Northern Community Action Partnership Center: the Baltimore City Community Action Partnership is a local agency and advocate, which promotes new services and delivery systems.
- Check out our local Community Action Partnership Center for information regarding and assistance with Housing & Energy, Financial Empowerment, Food & Nutrition, Self Sufficiency Case Management, and more. For more information on of their resources check out their website.
- Visit the Northern Community Action Center at 5225 York Road.
- Reach the Northern Community Action Partnership Center by phone at (410) 396-6084 or (410) 396-6085.
GEDCO CARES Career Connection
- Located at 5502 York Road, Baltimore, MD 21212 behind St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church
- Phone number: (410) 532-7117
- Services offered: resume preparation, cover letter writing, online job search and application assistance, interview skills, GED tutoring, help for SSI/SSDI recipients who are also seeking employment, overall support
Baltimore City Office of Employment Development
- Located at 417 E Fayette St #468, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Phone number: (410) 396-3009
Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice
- Located at 100 Holliday St, Baltimore, MD 21202 – Room 334
- Phone number: (410) 396-9521
- Located at 2701 St.Lo Drive Baltimore, MD 21213
- Phone number: (410) 366- 8533
Maryland SAIL Program – Department of Human Resources: SAIL is a web-based screening and application tool that will allow Maryland applicants to determine what benefits they are eligible for and, if they are, to begin the appropriate application. The social services are: Food Supplement Program, Temporary Cash Assistance, Temporary Disability Assistance Program, Medical Assistance, Maryland Children’s Health Program, Medical Assistance Long Term Care, Maryland Energy Assistance Program, Electrical Universe Assistance Program, and Child Care Subsidy Program.
- Located at 311 West Saratoga Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Phone number: 1-800-332-6347