Here are some easy ways you can be an active and involved member of our community and good neighbor to all residents of the corridor. Help support the efforts of the York Road Partnership to build stronger, more vibrant communities along the corridor!
- Attend the monthly York Road Partnership meeting the first Wednesday of each month at 7:15pm. All meetings are now virtual. To get notifications, join the YRP listserv. See below for directions. The YRP is a dynamic, diverse and friendly group of individuals from all neighborhoods along the corridor. We’re ready to hear your ideas!
- Join the York Road Partnership email list to stay up to date with the latest community events and information. Email email@example.com to join! Like & follow us on Facebook, where you can keep up-to-date on area events and actions — or send us some to post!
- View our calendar to find out when and where your next neighborhood association meeting is. If your neighborhood isn’t on the calendar, contact the YRP (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll help you find or revive your association! All association and committee meetings are now virtual.
- If you haven’t already, introduce yourself to your neighbors along your block and behind your home. Make sure you exchange phone numbers in case of emergency or to plan future events. Join NextDoor, an online forum for neighborhoods, to learn what’s going on in your community and surrounding ones. A connected neighborhood is a deterrent for crime!
- Attend quarterly 4th District Meetings. Councilman Conways’s office holds the meetings on various topics at locations around the district. Visit his Facebook page for more information from the city and to find out about the next meeting.
- Northern District Community Council Meetings are on the third Wednesday of every other month. Call the Community Affairs Office at 410-396-2455 to find out when the next meeting will take place. All meetings are now virtual. For regular updates, like Northern District Police on Facebook.